The top ten things I learned this summer:
1. Having knee surgery is not the best way to start your summer off.
2. Physical therapy sucks, but it works.
3. Air-conditioning is a must.
4. Taking a writing class with one of your favorite authors is awesome!
5. Watching your little brother get married is harder than you thought it would be because now you’re both really grown up.
6. The smile on your five-year-olds face when she rides a plane for the first time is priceless.
7. Disney really is the most magical place on Earth.
8. Yes, there is a person out there that looks exactly like the character you’ve imagined in your head, just don’t freak out when you see them in real life (especially when they are being photographed for Nordstrom’s on the Santa Monica pier, see my post on YA Stands).
9. I love the mountains.
10. Writing the perfect synopsis may give me an ulcer.
So, what things did you learn this summer?